The Importance of Safety Features When Comparing Different Models near Oxnard, CA
As we all know, the Los Angeles, CA, area is the best place in the world to own a car. Not only is owning a car essential to our daily lives, it also offers us the freedom to travel anywhere we please. Los Angeles is home to many enjoyable destinations, from the beach and the mountains to Shaver Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM.
But with so many cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs on the road, it’s only natural to encounter situations where you and your car’s safety features are tested to the max. That’s why it’s important to consider safety features when comparing different models at our Thousand Oaks Jeep dealership.
Safety Features and How They Work
The most important thing you can do if you’re concerned about safety is by simply buckling up. But what if you require more than just the basic seat belt? That’s where we come in. The majority of the cars on our lot, from the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee to the 2019 Jeep Wrangler, offer drivers a long list of advanced safety features, including but not limited to:
- Adaptive cruise control with stop, which gauges the distance between you and the car ahead of you and adapts your car’s speed in relation to that distance.
- Full-speed forward-collision warning helps you avoid potential collisions with obstructions ahead of you and adjusts your vehicle’s speed accordingly.
- Parallel and perpendicular park assist give you the opportunity to park into difficult spots with the help of your vehicle’s many advanced sensors.
Jeep-Specific Safety Features
Along with advanced safety features, new Jeep vehicles at our Jeep dealership near Simi Valley also have brand-specific safety features that are exclusive to the brand, including but not limited to:
- ParkSenseÒ Rear Park-Assist System – by using innovative technology in the form of sound waves, this system alerts you via audiovisual indicators of obstructions that may collide with any part of your vehicle.
- ParkViewÒ Rear Back-Up Camera – this system helps you back up into any space or road with ease, as it projects a video image of the scene behind you, allowing you to avoid any obstructions in the way.
If any of these safety features interest you, it’s best that you come down to our California Jeep dealership and test drive any one of our new vehicles in order for you to experience all the safety features in person. We are located at 3888 Thousand Oaks Blvd. We hope to see you soon!